Friday, October 9, 2015

Cancer In My Spare Time

This past August I was diagnosed with Hodgkin's lymphoma.  Yeah, if anyone is wondering why I haven't been posting regularly since then, it's because I got cancer.  It's treatable and my prognosis is very, very good.  However I am currently in chemotherapy and will be for the next four months. 

For those of you who are interested, I've set up a separate blog, Cancer In My Spare Time to chronicle (hopefully somewhat humorously) my journey through this temporary darkness. 

For those of you wondering why I wasn't posting regularly before this August, I was ill with symptoms since February, but I didn't know what I had.

For those of you wondering why I wasn't posting regularly before February, well, I have absolutely no excuse.  


No comments:

Post a Comment